If you happen to be in the neighborhood, we’ll be happy to see you! Whether you want to shop for new glasses, have had a recurring issue with your vision, or just want to see what we have to offer, stop by and see us!
Arizona Primary Eye Care doesn’t just deal with glasses. We are also a medical facility, and can take care of all but the most severe eye-related emergencies.
First Visits & Annual Checkups
Whether you’re visiting for the first time or the thirtieth, a checkup appointment goes through a fairly standard set of tests to see how your eyes are doing. Here’s a list of what to bring:
- All glasses you are currently wearing including prescription sunglasses, reading glasses, computer glasses and/or sports glasses
- Your most current contact lens prescription or boxes
- Your insurance cards
Filling Out Patient Info Forms
You can take care of your forms at home, or fill them out in the office. You can download or fill in those forms here. They contain basic questions about your contact information, medical history, and insurance information. We take the privacy of your information very seriously, and are compliant with all HIPPA laws both online and at the office.
Types of Eye Exam Services Offered
- Professional eye examination, which include a comprehensive evaluation of your eye health.
- Computerized retinal photography–Optomap
- Computerized visual field analysis
- Corneal topographic mapping
- Pre and post-operative care for refractive surgery
- Children’s vision
- After hours emergency eye services available (acute red eye, foreign body removal, etc.)
- Specialty contact lens fitting for astigmatism, bifocal, monovision and rigid gas permeable
- InfantSee eye exams
With myeyes.com, learn how to improve your eye health. Take the next step towards quality eye care, manage your vision health, and access online tools powered by the latest in eye care technology and research.